Detoxifies, exfoliates and nourishes
SAFE ON SKIN
Exfoliating glycolic acid and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA)
Deeply cleanses the pores
100% cruelty free Face Wipes, and Body Scrub thwarts bacteria
Ingredients ListBLAQ DUAL SIDED WIPES: Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Chamomila Recutita(Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Chlorphenesin, Bronopol, Bisabolol, Fragrance (ALOE), Retinyl Palmitate, 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Charcoal powder. BLAQ BODY SCRUB: Sodium Chloride, glucose, aqua, olea europea (olive fruit) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, charcoal (bamboo), parfum.
BLAQ BODY SCRUB
- Jump in the bath or shower.
- Grab a handful of our scrub and massage onto the skin using circular motions.
- Once you’ve given yourself a good scrub, jump back under the water to rinse off.
- Dry off, and moisturise your skin, ensuring you don’t get lost in your new found smoothness.
- Use twice per week and promise to use your new firm and toned skin for good, not evil.
BLAQ DUAL SIDED WIPES
- Lift the lid and remove wipe.
- Use the smooth side first, gently wiping over the eyelids, face and neck to remove makeup and dirt.
- Flip to the textured side and scrub your face delicately, paying a little extra TLC towards your T-Zone #worthit
- To avoid wipes drying out, snap close the latch opening after each use.
BLAQ DUAL SIDED WIPES:
• Removes surface level makeup
• Activate charcoal draws out dead skin cells
• Exfoliating glycolic acid
• Alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) to cleanse
BLAQ BODY SCRUB:
With charcoal products, things are bound to get a little messy but rest assured, our products won’t stain any of your bathroom surfaces. Simply rinse when you’re done, and if any essential oils are left behind, simply wipe over with your regular shower products. So fresh, and so clean.
We recommend not using on on any severe skin conditions as this product contains sugar. If you have eczema or other skin conditions, a high sugar diet (that creates inflammation and glycation), may worsen your condition.