BLAQ Whitening Wand
- Just like a pen, click the bottom of the wand to dispense the gel. Note: If it’s your first time, be patient with the wand and give it a few extra clicks!
- Expose your teeth and brush on a thin layer.
- Keep your lips from touching your chompers for about a minute (the silly face is totally worth it), until the formula dries.
- Relax your lips as normal and try to not indulge in any food, drinks or displays of affection for the next 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Use daily for undeniably fresh breath and a mega-watt smile.
- Complete a patch test – BLAQ Mask may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Cleanse your skin, then remove with a warm towel to open the pores.
- Apply an even layer to your t-zone areas, avoiding the lips, hairline, and brows.
- Wait 15-20 minutes for the mask to dry.
- Starting at bottom outer edge, slowly peel off the mask in an upward direction.
- Take a moment to gaze at your fine self in the mirror.