Teeth Whitening Wand
Here is what you need to know about our teeth whitening wand: we’ve taken out the nasties and replaced it with activated charcoal and coconut oil – two natural whitening wonders that swiftly lifts stains and impurities without causing tooth erosion or damaging enamel. This high achiever also kills off bad breath bacteria. Plus it is so easy to use, you can whiten while you scroll!
Blaq Whitening Toothpaste
Activated charcoal latches onto plaque, food particles and surface stains and washes them away
Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
100% cruelty free Blaq Teeth Whitening Wand
Ingredients ListGlycerin, aqua, cellulose gum, EDTA, charcoal powder (coconut), menthol, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate.
HOW TO BLAQ TEETH WHITENING WAND
- Just like a pen, click the bottom of the wand to dispense the gel. Note: If it’s your first time, be patient with the wand and give it a few extra clicks.
- Expose your teeth and brush on a thin layer.
- Keep your lips from touching your chompers for about a minute (the silly face is totally worth it), until the formula dries.
- Relax your lips as normal and try to not indulge in any food, drinks or displays of affection for the next 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Use daily for undeniably fresh breath and a mega watt smile.
• We’ve taken out the nasties and replaced it with activated charcoal and coconut oil – two natural whitening wonders that swiftly lifts stains and impurities without causing tooth erosion or damaging enamel.
• You can use it while you scroll, it’s that darn quick and easy.
• This high achiever also kills off bad breath bacteria – Fa-resh!