- Complete a patch test – Blaq may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- Cleanse your skin, then remove with a warm towel to open the pores.
- Apply an even layer to your t-zone areas, avoiding the lips, hairline, and brows.
- Wait 15-20 minutes for the mask to dry.
- Starting at bottom outer edge, slowly peel off the mask in an upward direction.
- Take a moment to gaze at your fine self in the mirror.
- Just like a pen, click the bottom of wand to dispense the gel. Note: If it’s your first time, be patient with the wand and give it a few extra clicks.
- Expose your teeth and brush on a thin layer.
- Keep your lips from touching your chompers for about a minute (the silly face is totally worth it), until the formula dries.
- Relax your lips as normal and try to not indulge in any food, drinks or displays of affection for the next 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Use daily for undeniably fresh breath and a mega watt smile.
- Cleanse your skin and eye area.
- Next, we find it’s best to remove the film #justsayin, before gently applying the mask about 1 cm below each eye.
- Leave our eye mask to work its magic for 10-15 minutes, before carefully peeling off the skin.
- To continue your bright-eyed ways, use our eye mask twice a week until you’ve kicked those bad habits or until the end of time (our money’s on the latter).
Water, polyvinyl alcohol, alcohol, bamboo charcoal, propylene glycol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, fragrance.
Activated Charcoal, Coconut Oil, Glycerol, Aqua, Sodium Chlorite, Cellulose Gum, EDTA, DL Menthol, Citric Acid.
Aqua, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, carbon (activated charcoal), xanthan gum, chondrus crispus powder, glucomannan, algin, citric acid, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, phenoxyethanol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, parfum.